"Fewer things leave a deeper mark on a reader than the first book that finds its way to their heart"
I got tagged by arekayisevolving to list 10 books that have stayed with me! Thanks :)
1) Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
2) The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis
3) Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer
4) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5) The Lord of The Rings by JRR Tolkien
6) Night by Elie Wiesel
7) The Great Brain series by John D Fitzgerald
8) The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgsen Burnett
9) In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson
10) To Kill a Mocking bird by Harper Lee
This took forever to come up with. A number of these I read when I was younger, but they’ve definitely stayed with me! Some stories just never get old.
I’m tagging mywideopenheart
fabfrugalfashion alwaysjgl and